GUIDELINES, RATES, and DISCLAIMER for Trucking the Internet Highways.
- All listings are free sponsored by the Vmarkets.com store.
- If you have many loads that need to be listed a volume rate can be arranged and uploaded for you at a reasonable charge. Please email your criteria/requests to Contact.
- Please list loads as far in advance as possible to increase the odds of securing the necessary arrangements. Backhauling would recommend listing a minimum of 48 hours before the haul date, however your ad will be listed immediately upon submitting.
- Listings will default off the system at 12A.M. the day after the specified date in the listing ad.
- To create efficiency for all participants, please delete listing as soon as satisfactory arrangements have been made between parties. THIS WILL PREVENT UNNECESSARY PHONE CALLS/EMAILS.
- For all participates, this is only a contact medium to help create opportunities for the trucking industry and their clients. Each participant must independently verify all information contained within this site and use the information at your own risk.
- Backhauling.com reserves the right to change any part of this website without notice.
- We want to be of service to you so please send your comments by email or mail to Trucking the Internet Highways, P.O. Box 8102, Greensboro, NC 27419 USA.
Thanks for your feed back on this system. Send to Contact
THIS SITE INCORPORATES DYNAMIC WEB TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO ENTER DATA INTO OUR DATABASE. VIRTUAL MARKETING SYSTEMS, INC. IS UNABLE TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, AND THEREFORE, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT. ANY INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY PLACING ADVERTISEMENTS IN THIS SITE THAT ARE LIBELOUS, ILLEGAL, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE, OR THAT INTERFERE WITH THE BUSINESS OF VMS WILL BE BANNED FROM USE OF THIS SYSTEM. VMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE OTHER APPROPRIATE ACTION AS NECESSARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CANCELLATION OF THE OFFENDING AD WITHOUT REFUND.