Within our dynamic database you may post any horse that you know or presumed to be stolen. Your posting will be available real time via Internet Connections Worldwide.
These are the system features and requirements for successful posting.
1. You must first register through our connections page which is accessable when you press "Place Ad" below.
2. After registering select "Stolen Horse Hotline" from the the drop down menu. You must select "For Sale" to post for stolen and "wanted" for found. The rest of the process is customized for missing or stolen horses.
3. Please be prepared to furnish the name of the "contact" authority investigating the theft. Please include the name of the lead investigative officer of your case with the related phone numbers, email addresses, and any other appropriate contact information.
4. Fields are provided for a complete desciption.
5. A comment section is large enough to supply any additional information that may assist in locating your horse.
6. After you press submit, an optional GIF or JPEG image of your horse may be uploaded. Please note that the image file has a "60K" limit.
Your posting will be available on the Internet immediately.
Great news Idaho has been found.
Please contact us if you need any additional features for this Stolen Horse Hotline. Good Luck!
To find Veterinary and other Professional Services